Exinda is an innovativenetworking company recently recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner MagicQuadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers. We have over 10,000 appliancesinstalled in more than 2,900 organizations worldwide including some veryexciting brands such as Major League Baseball. We are winning in the marketbecause of our passion for innovation – we’re committed to pushing the boundariesin software development. We are currently looking for a Quality AssuranceSpecialist whose primary focus will be blending automated and manual testing toensure our customers have exceptional experiences with our products.
Exinda’sproducts are responsible for all solution configurations, appliance healthmonitoring, solution value reporting as well as in-depth traffic reporting. Allof this is tied together with a specifically designed set of workflows thatprovide the user with an efficient mechanism to control the type and priorityof traffic on their network. Our goal is to provide our customers with afeature rich user interface that is intuitive and provides excellent insightinto their appliances, allowing them to solve their day-to-day networkingissues.
To beconsidered for this exciting opportunity please send us a cover letter pointingus to your linked in profile, and some examples of how you have ensured qualityof past solutions you’ve tested.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields
- A strong desire to make a difference and produce a top quality product
- Used to thinking in terms of solving customer problems not just checking features
- Scripting language knowledge and experience (perl, python, etc)
- Linux experience
- Strong networking experience in TCP/IP based client-server development
- Experienced with unit testing and TDD
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Cloud hosting experience is a bonus
- Experience working in an agile team environment is a bonus